By Seth on Apr 18, 2016 at 12:55 PM
  1. Seth

Seth Owner
    Administrator

[​IMG]

As many of you know, we worked hard on remaking Silverdale in a new engine, but we shelved the project and tried to make Blasters Online. After this attempt failed, I left the team and went to make Nin Online. Justin gave me Silverdale since he trusted me the most, and I do plan to make it return in some shape or form since I loved its idea.

I am working on a very serious project right now and am not dedicating too much time to it, but I will get to it eventually. Here's a custom made soundtrack of the HD version which was completed.

#1 Seth, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
Lead programmer and developer at Hitspark Interactive. I am a hardcore gamer that wants to bring back the old classics in a modern perspective.

Comments

Discussion in 'ANNOUNCEMENTS' started by Seth, Apr 18, 2016.